Feel free to visit our main website at www.GreatSmallBusinessAdvice.com
- Radio shows
- TV shows
- Seminars & Conferences
- Networking & association meetings
- Publication interviews
HOW TO BOOK ALLISON
To book Allison to speak at your upcoming live event, or to interview Allison for your radio show, TV show, teleseminar, or virtual event, you may access one of links below:
- Complete our live event request speaker request form (for live events)
- Complete our virtual/tv/radio event speaker request form (for radio shows, teleseminars, webinars and other virtual interviews)
Allison’s most requested talks are on the topics of:
- How to Turn Prospects Into Paying Clients
- 4 Surefire Ways to Quickly Get New Clients
Click here for a downloadable PDF of Allison’s talk descriptions.
Allison specializes in helping business owners in the professional services industry. Her focus is helping entrepreneurs to attract new clients and close more sales in the shortest time possible. Audiences that contain a good mix of these types of businesses (below) tend to get the most value out of Allison’s talks, as her presentations use specific examples in these types of industries:
- Life/Biz/Career Coaches
- Marketing and PR Consultants
- Tax Preparation Services
- Web designers
- Interior decorators/designers
- Event Planners
- Virtual assistants
- Professional Organizers
- And others who sell services
To read more about what Allison’s clients are saying about her work, you can visit our Client Reviews Page.
MORE ABOUT ALLISON
To learn more about Allison, you can go to our about page.
A recipient of the Business Coach of the Year award, Allison Babb Phillips is the founder of GreatSmallBusinessAdvice.com. She is internationally recognized for her keen ability to reveal untapped revenue opportunities in professional service businesses.
Allison reveals powerful strategies for consistently attracting new clients into your business in the shortest time possible, and for closing sales on the spot without ever sounding salesy or pushy.
After over 20 years in the corporate world, Allison left her 6-figure Senior Management position and put her talents to work as an entrepreneur. Her entrepreneurial success has been featured on CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, The Wall Street Journal, and other national news media. Allison was also featured on the front cover of People You Need To Know Magazine, Atlanta’s premier magazine profiling successful business women.
Allison is an award-winning author, international speaker, and host of The Business Transformation Show. She teaches business owners around the world, how to create a client-magnetic business. That’s a business where customers are chasing after you vs you chasing after them.
Known for her riveting, upbeat and down-to-earth style, Allison consistently provides a rich source of unique, revenue-generating formulas you can use to achieve lucrative success without sacrificing freedom, family, and fun.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
AIP Business Transformations and GreatSmallBusinessAdvice.com is devoted to the success of solo entrepreneurs (biz owners with very few or no staff), who sell a professional service. Our clients are business owners who tell us that they are:
- Frustrated with not being able to attract new clients into their businesses in a consistent way.
- Unclear as to where and how to find ideal prospects in larger numbers (so that they never run out of new prospects asking for what they have)
- Not quite clear on what to say or how to say it to close more sales on the spot without sounding salesy or pushy (so that they can close the sale easily and authentically).
For free educational videos containing strategies we use, you may go to www.GetMoreClientsVideos.com
A FEW REVIEWS FROM HOSTS
“After being in sales for 12 years, even I used Allison’s strategies to land appointments today!”
I brought Allison onto our TalkORM.com show to discuss sales and I’ll tell you what…. I’ve been in sales for 12 years. I’ve managed and taught sales teams to become producers and I would be lying if I didn’t say I find myself using strategies we discussed during some cold calls to land appointments today. Even I learned something from Allison. Great stuff!
Allison Babb Phillips is a beast on the sales floor. Soak up the info guys, I swear to you, I started using things talked about in her videos with success and I’ve been successful in sales for a long time. I don’t care what stage you are at or how good at sales you already think you are…you’ll learn something. This woman knows what she is talking about.
Colby Black, Vice President of Sales for
Humankind Inc Reputation Management
Allison, you are a star! Fab, fab, fab! Honestly, I thought I knew it all but you are one lady with a load of dynamite information for the small business owner.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for two wonderful teleseminar calls.
THANK YOU, you were magnificent as a speaker and inspirational as a business woman. What resonated with me was the sense of discipline you shared about daily or weekly marketing and the need to get out of your comfort zone too.
Marion Ryan, New Coaches Business Network, UK
I had Allison as a guest on my radio show and her expertise was absolutely amazing! Her knowledge and enthusiasm made the interview fly by!
I really enjoyed her ability to share what it takes to stay on top of the wave and not lose your hope.
I would absolutely recommend Allison to another radio show host. She was an amazing guest and full of valuable information.
Lisa Hein, RadioEarNetwork.com
“Allison is a leader in her field”
“I invited Allison as a guest to share her strategies with over 1200 of my members who want to accelerate their incomes as entrepreneurs and solopreneurs.
I don’t know anyone who understands her topic so thoroughly. She is really is on top of what is going on in business today. I enjoyed her passion and fresh approach.
To anyone considering working with Allison, you would be working with a leader in her field.”
David Neagle, Income Acceleration Coach, Life Is Now Inc, Illinois
“Simple And Easy To Understand”
“It’s fantastic that Allison has so passionately brought this valuable information to small business owners in a way that is simple and easy to understand.”
The Millionaire Maker & Dr. Phil’s Money Expert www.LiveOutLoud.com
“I invited Allison to be a guest on my radio show for entrepreneurs and she brought a great and valuable message to my audience.
She’s down to earth and very passionate about helping small business owners to become successful. She shares her strategies in simple, easy to understand terms.
Allison is one of the best in the business and I’ll definitely have her on my show again in future.”
Dale Stefancic, WELW Radio
Entrepreneurs On Call Radio Show, Ohio
“Engaging & Knowledgeable – knows her subject cold!”
“Because of her small business expertise, I invited Allison to speak to my group of business women at the Downtown Women’s Club. She knows her subject cold! She is very engaging and knowledgeable.
What I value most is Allison’s enthusiasm for the subject matter. The fact that Allison has been an employee and turned entrepreneur, she really understands the obstacles you face.”
Nancy Loderick, Vice President, Network Partners
- TalkORM show
- International Virtual Assistants Association Conference
- Helping Women Succeed in Atlanta
- Propel! Summit for Women Entrepreneurs
- Phenomenal Women Association
- Coaching for Success Radio show
- Edward Jones Financial Advisors University Day
- High Achievers Radio Show
- Empowering Women to Succeed
- The Ambitious Entrepreneur Radio Show, Melbourne, Australia
- Newstalk 1160 Atlanta – Women on The Move Radio Show
- Traffic Explosion Telesummit
- International Speaker’s Network
- eWomenNetwork Success Institute
- Health Professionals Client Attraction Tele-Summit – United Kingdom
- Marietta Business Association
- Business 101 Radio Show
- CNN Radio News – Careers From The Kitchen Table Radio Show
- Mastering The New Net Teleseminar Series
- Parenting Today Radio Show
- WE (Women Entrepreneurs) Magazine for Women
- Mompreneur Spotlight
- Women Intelligently Networking Business Group
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- New Coaches Business Network, United Kingdom
- Small Businesses Giving Big – Atlanta, GA
- Spiritual Physique Radio Show – Life & Business Coaching
- Errand Guru Radio Show for Concierge Businesses
- Niche TV Show
- Entrepreneurs On Call Radio Show
- eWomen Network, Savannah, GA
- Smyrna Business Association
- Georgia Business Coaches Radio Show
- All About Business Network for Women Entrepreneurs
- Everyday Divinity Radio show
- Christian Work At Home Moms Talk Radio
- Downtown Women’s Club
- Atlanta Business Radio Show
- Men Let’s Talk Business Radio Show
- Future Business Leaders of America Conference
- Tri-State Defender Weekly News, Tennessee
- Waterfront Weekly News, Tampa FL
- Launch Notes Radio Show by HerStartup.com
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Women’s Event, Columbus, OH
How to Turn Prospects Into Paying Clients (10min clip)
Allison Babb on the Niche TV Show Discussing 3 Big Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make (4min)
Allison’s “Small Businesses Giving Big” Event, Atlanta GA
An event birthed out of Allison’s heartfelt desire to help the needy and also her passion for supporting, encouraging and teaching success strategies to business owners. Scores of entrepreneurs come together for one extraordinary day of learning and charitable giving.